What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Howdy y’all! I’m one of the lucky cats flown from Alabama through the Second Chance Program !
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I am looking forward to having a home that will help me learn to trust and love.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!