What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way from Alabama through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am known to be a talker!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!