What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Howdy y’all! I’m one of the lucky cats flown from Alabama through the Second Chance Program !
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.