What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video!
- I came all the way to OHS from Alabama through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I am very treat motivated and I love eating my meals out of my wobble Kong!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!