What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to play! Watch my video below.
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need to go to a home where there is another similar sized dog for me to play with!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted so bring your dog so we can meet.
- I need to go to an adult-only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.