What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- When I arrived at OHS I was pregnant and gave birth to six puppies while in foster.
- In my foster home, I was around cats, dogs and children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I have lived with other dogs and a cat in my foster home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!