What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will probably do best as the only pet in the home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!