What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video with my best friend Carly below!
- I am bonded to Carly 210311 (pictured with me). We must go home together and the $350 adoption fee is for both of us.
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I enjoy playing with small dogs – especially other Chihuahuas!
- I’m a sweet, sensitive girl. It will take time to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home Carly and I are looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- We need to go to an adult only home.
- We need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- We need a calm, quiet home in a low-key neighborhood.
- We will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Email [email protected] to learn more about us.