What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I have not lived with other animals.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
- I can be worried being home alone and will hide from loud noises.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will do best with someone who can be with me most of the time
- I will need to meet everyone in the home prior to adoption.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!