What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I’ve been feeling a little anxious since arriving at OHS. I may need extra time and treats to feel comfortable.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to being adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.