What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active! I have been known to be a Houdini. I can jump a 6 foot fence and should be supervised when outside.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.