What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I was brought here to get some rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I have a very positive history living with children of all ages, from newborns to teenagers.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I may get nervous when on leash in a new environment. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I may do best in a home where there is another friendly dog to help boost my confidence!
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!