What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- When feeling nervous, I like to burrow in blankets and beds.
- I came to OHS with my friend Alaska(228625) and may enjoy going home with her.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need patient and loving adopters who will work slowly to build my confidence and help me feel safe.
- I will need a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- I may benefit from a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!