What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I need a home without children.
- I must go home with another dog. Please bring your dog in so we can meet.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!