What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to go to a home where there is another cat for me to play with!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!