What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came all to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and shake.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!