What my friends at OHS say about me:
- High quality food, fresh fruit and veggies, cuttlebone and fresh water are the key things to keep me healthy!
- Although we are small, we prefer larger horizontally-oriented habitats so we can stretch our wings and fly around. I also will need perches of various sizes and diameters and bird-appropriate toys!
- My soothing calls will fill your home with beautiful sounds!
- A large habitat with a papered or sod covered bottom and plenty of perches of various sizes and heights will be the perfect home for me!
- High quality food, bird safe grit, occasional fresh fruit and veggies and fresh water are the key things to keep me healthy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!