|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Age||4 years and 4 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I enjoy playing with wand toys and laser pointers, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need to live in an adult only home.
- I need to live in a dog-free home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 7.6 lbs
- 4.8 lbs
- 8.3 lbs
- 5.6 lbs
- 5.3 lbs
- 12.3 lbs
- 8.9 lbs
- 13.9 lbs
- 4.8 lbs
- 5.5 lbs
- 7 lbs
Go see the rest!