What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Training and Behavior team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Wednesdays through Sundays, between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy who loves treats!
- I love playing with toys, especially squeaky balls. We can play together, or I can keep myself entertained.
- I like other dogs, but I’m still learning how to play with them. I would love a home with a dog who will play nicely with me.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to play with me Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me.
- I need to go to an adult only home with a dog-experienced person.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- Email [email protected] to learn more about me.