What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I was brought to OHS by a good Samaritan, who cared for me when I was injured. I am feeling all better now, and am excited to find a new forever home!
- My history is a little bit of a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been known to shower my favorite people in love!
- My favorite hobbies include bird watching from the window, playing with toys, and rolling in catnip!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am looking for a home that can gave me lots of attention and TLC!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!