What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is still a little bit of a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”.
- I sometimes feel nervous around strangers. Please give me time and lots of treats to get to know you.
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!