What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!