What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”!
- I love to play outside and lay in the sun!
- Though I lived with another dog in my previous home, I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats, birds, or other small animals.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!