What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! Small, squeaky plush toys are my favorite!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I lived with a cat in my last home and did well with slow introductions!
- I have been known to chase small animals such as mice and gophers.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
- My pushy play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!