What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I get nervous in new environments and around new people, and will need extra encouragement to help me feel secure.
- I really like treats! You can use them to help build my confidence and teach me new things!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need dedicated adopters who can help me build my confidence!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!