What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am energetic and excited about life! I love to go go go!
- I love treats, and you can us them to teach me new things! I already know “sit” and “shake”!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need LOTS of physical and mental exercise in my new home!
- Sometimes when I get excited, I may jump up or use my mouth. Because of this, I may be best suited for a home with adults or older kids.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.