What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I found other animals and children in the home a little overwhelming and would prefer a home without them. I will flourish in a calm, low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!