What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I have only lived outside my entire life. I need an owner that can patiently help me acclimate to indoor life.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!