What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
- I can get overwhelmed when meeting new dogs, so I will benefit from slow and controlled introductions to new playmates.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!