What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would excel in a quiet, low traffic environment.
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!