What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I originally came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a still a bit of a mystery. My friends here do not know if I have ever lived with other dogs or very young children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I love tennis balls and am currently looking for that perfect partner to play fetch with me.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home without cats.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to adoption.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!