What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I appear to be deaf. Oregon Humane Society Behavior and Training Department can help with training and socialization tips that will cater to my needs and allow me to become the very best dog that I can.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home with a patient owner.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!