What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and down.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I don’t like other dogs. I’m not looking for trouble, but I’m also not looking to be buddies. My people are all that I need.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!