What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- I am not a good option for someone in an apartment or condo.
- I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.