What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- Playtime is essential! I love climbing tall cat trees and having fun interactive toys!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!