What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video below!
- I am a young, energetic and very sweet girl, looking for a stable home of my own!
- I am deaf. I am learning how to understand hand signals, and would benefit from some additional training with you!
- My favorite activities include massages, walks, yummy treats and naps!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I can get anxious when alone and sometimes whine or bark.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- My ideal home would mean I’m not alone much and live with people who have experience working with deaf dogs!
- I will need a patient and loving adopter who will work to help me learn to navigate the world around me.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!