What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I REALLY enjoy playing with toys! Wand toys are my absolute favorite!
- I have lots of energy and zest for life! I will need lots of mental and physical exercise in my new home.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I sometimes get excited in play and use my teeth inappropriately. Because of this, I will need an adult-only home.
- I need a home that will keep me indoors only since I am FIV+ and fabulous!
- I will do best in a home with a cat-experienced owner who can read my body language and give me space when I need it.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!