What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- Rats are clean, intelligent and we love human company!
- Food specifically for rats, fresh fruits and veggies and fresh water are the key things to keep my healthy.
- We also like wood blocks for us to chew on to keep our teeth healthy!
- I will need plenty of space to play, explore and sleep. Multi-level cages are the most fun and the bigger the cage, the better!
- Rats are social animals! I may enjoy having another rat friend in the home to keep me company!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!