What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I’m ameowzing. Watch my video below!
- I came to OHS to get some much needed help from the Medical Team!
- I am feeling better now, and ready to find my forever home!
- My friends at OHS say I am the most affectionate girl!
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard!
- If you have a vacant lap, I will be glad to take up residence in it!
- I spent time with both cats and dogs in my last home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I sometimes get startled by unfamiliar things. I will need an adopter who can help me build confidence.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!