What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I like to go on walks.
- I LOVE snuggling with my favorite people and sitting in laps.
- I don’t always like to share attention with other dogs.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them often makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted. I may do better with smaller dogs.
- I would probably prefer to be the only dog in the home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!