What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”
- I am very excitable and energetic! I love to GO, GO, GO! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- According to my last owner, I love digging holes!
- I sometimes get nervous or bored when left alone for long periods, causing me to bark and chew on things I shouldn’t.
- I can be sensitive to certain types of handling. Please don’t grab me by my collar.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will need a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I have a history of chasing small animals and will need a home without cats.
- I should be strongly supervised if allowed to interact with children, and I may do better in an adult-only home or one with older children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!