What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Playtime is essential! I love climbing tall cat trees and having fun interactive toys!
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!