|Looks like||Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Mix|
|Age||1 years and 10 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am available from my foster home! Please email [email protected] to schedule a time for us to meet!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I can be very, very slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I love the other dogs in my foster home. They are teaching me to be brave.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorites when we meet!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- My new home must have a fenced in yard with a doggy door for potty breaks.
- I need to go to an adult only home or one with mature dog savvy children who can give me the space and time I need to adjust.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 40 lbs
- 13.3 lbs
- 13.1 lbs
- 11.1 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 12y 1m
- 61.2 lbs
- 30 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 65 lbs
- 53.1 lbs
Go see the rest!