What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I am very sweet but other dogs make me nervous and I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.
- I have a positive history of living with children.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!