What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I may prefer to be a wall flower in some dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may be too rough and rowdy for small children.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!