What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video below!
- I am a Malamute through and through! I would do best with someone familiar with my breed and our needs!
- I have been outdoors most of my life and will need time adjusting to indoor living!
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I cannot go home to an apartment or condo. I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I need to go to an adult-only home.
- I may do best as the only pet in the home.
- If I am to live with other dogs, then I will need to meet them prior to being adopted.