What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!