What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sweet, shy, rambunctious young lady, looking for a home where I can strut my stuff!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- Once I’m settle in and feeling comfortable, I LOVE to play and run around!
- In my previous home, I lived with a small dog and we got along great! we loved playing together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am looking for a low-traffic home, that will help me come out of my shell!
- I am hoping to go home with someone who really likes to play, and won’t mind my rambunctious nature!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!