What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home with a fenced in yard. Walking on leash is hard for me sometimes, but I still need my exercise!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!