What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- I will have to meet everyone in the family.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!